San Francisco, California /
Sales & Marketing /
Food Rocket is a San-Francisco based Food-Tech startup that provides the fastest grocery and hot foods delivery in the US, promising door-to-door delivery within 10+ minutes of placing an order.
Its business model is based on AI-enabled technologies to manage inventory, forecast demand, and optimize delivery time by predicting the closest micro fulfillment center. The startup is competing with the biggest players in the market — DoorDash, GoPuff, Amazon Fresh, InstaCart.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated field Sales Rockstar to join our growing Marketing team at Food Rocket. As a Sales Rockstar, you will be a Food Rocket product and brand specialist. You will work in various public settings to show potential customers why they need Food Rocket in their life. This is a paid, boots-on-the-ground opportunity in which you will be spreading brand awareness and acquiring new customers through physical means around San-Francisco. Our ideal candidate will have prior sales and customer service experience and be available to work flexible, part-time hours. University students are encouraged to apply.
- Become a credible Food Rocket product and brand expert that is able to accurately convey information to potential customers.
- Work collaboratively under a Lead Brand Ambassador and along with other Sales Rockstars to meet daily, weekly, and monthly activation quotas.
- Utilize top notch sales skills and constantly strive to improve performance indicators, such as the number of new users and the cost of their acquisition.
- Understand the importance of a memorable first impression for our potential customers and ensure that all interactions are done with this in mind.
- Be the face of the brand at events and sampling opportunities around San-Francisco.
- Assist with set up and host brand events around San-Francisco (i.e train stations, high traffic areas, pop-up events).
- 1-2 years of strong experience in sales or marketing
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills
- Able to work exceptionally well with others in a team environment
- Able to commit to working 4 shifts weekly
- Able to lift/carry 30-50 lbs and be on your feet for the entire duration of a shift
- Knowledge of Food Rocket and our products
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings for events
- Ability to work outdoors
- Be reliable, uphold honesty, and convey a positive work ethic
- $10 bonus for every new customer
- $3 bonus for every existing customer
- Bonuses (up to $1000/month) for every challenge you participate in
- It's a contractor position, so you get to pick your own hours to make extra cash in your free time