San Francisco, California /
Food Rocket is a San Francisco-based FoodTech startup that provides the fastest grocery delivery in the US, promising door-to-door delivery within 10-15 minutes of placing an order. Its business model is based on AI-enabled technologies to manage inventory, forecast demand, and optimize delivery time by predicting the closest micro fulfillment center that offers the fastest delivery time and the lowest fulfillment and delivery cost. The startup is competing with the biggest players in the market — DoorDash, GoPuff, Amazon Fresh, InstaCart.
Local San Francisco candidates only.
- You will be visiting the Fulfillment Center 2-3 times during the week to take photos of the goods and meal preparation.
- The photographer must have a professional camera. All other equipment, including lights and background will be provided at the photographer's request.
- You will set up light according to a given pattern for the food photoshoots.
- You will need to have the ability to cook and place food on a plate in a presentable manner
- You will make multiple photoshoots of each product; it must be 1-3 product photos.
- If you are shooting a sample of the prepared meal, you must take an additional photo of the meal on the plate.
- You will need to crop the photos in a square format and save them in the specified sizes.
- You will need to make the transparent background and add shadow by preset.
- You will need to create content for additional products available on the Food Rocket app such as household items, drinks, fruits, vegetables, and so on.
- You will need to edit photos using professional programs such as Lightroom or Photoshop.
- Required at least 2 years of professional experience as a Food and Lifestyle photographer.
- Require expertise, not only with a camera, lighting, and placement techniques but also with the food itself.
- Require to possess a meticulous eye for details and willingness to dedicate time and patience to each food shot.
- Technical expertise with professional camera systems, tethering, studio lighting, and industry-standard applications (i.e., Photoshop, Lightroom, Capture One) required.
$40 - $70 per hour