Customer Success Manager (Actifai)
Washington, DC /
Actifai – Customer Success /
Actifai is seeking its first Customer Success Manager to help manage client engagements including pilots and rollouts across our growing number of enterprise accounts.
You will Act as the key point of contact for Actifai’s clients, answering questions, managing requests, performing analyses, and more.
Actifai is an artificial intelligence company. We help clients – primarily those in the cable and telecom industry – optimize their high-value, high-leverage decisions. Typically this includes things like customer acquisition, customer retention, and customer development (upsells/cross-sells).
Actifai was created in the Summer of 2020 in partnership with a major cable operator.
Actifai is part of Foundry.ai, a technology fund/studio that creates AI software companies in partnership with large global enterprises. Foundry’s operating companies focus relentlessly on ‘practical’ applications of AI that cut through the hype cycle and drive immediate, measurable, and recurring improvements to financial performance. Foundry is backed by approximately $100MM in capital from leading private equity and venture capital partners.
In this role, you will be working directly with Actifai’s Chief Operating Officer.
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Act as the key point of contact for Actifai’s clients, answering questions, managing requests, performing analyses, and more.
- Lead user trainings and help develop a user support team.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with Actifai’s clients
- Identify and help execute upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Present to C-level executives about software implementations, analyses, value generation, and more.
- Understand clients’ challenges and industry trends and consult on how Actifai can help them achieve their objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with other Actifai teams including Engineering, Data Science, Machine Learning, Product, Sales, and Marketing to support overall corporate strategy and company growth.
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, or Technology. MBA is a plus.
- 4-7 years of management consulting, client services, or project management experience (or equivalent). Experience in enterprise B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and drive the strategic direction and execution of multiple initiatives.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and delivery skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong emphasis on developing scalable processes.
- A self-starter mentality with a strong desire to win.
- Executive presence.
What you can expect from us
- As much responsibility as you can handle.
- Quick career progression. We are looking for someone to manage and lead this function as Actifai grows.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your professional development.
- A place where your voice will be heard and where you can contribute beyond just your role.
- An opportunity to work with smart and motivated colleagues and build businesses that can fundamentally reshape markets.
- An extremely competitive compensation package including equity.
- Other benefits including 401(k) matching up to 4% of salary, 3 weeks of paid time off, paid health/vision/dental, etc.
This position's location is Washington, DC (preferred) or Remote (open to discuss).