Business Development Representative (Curia)
Washington, DC /
Curia – Sales /
Full-Time (Remote Available)
Curia.ai, a Foundry.ai company, is seeking a Business Development Representative that can help accelerate our revenue growth with large enterprise accounts.
Foundry.ai is a technology fund/studio that creates AI software companies in partnership with large global enterprises. Backed by ~$100m in capital from leading private equity and venture capital partners, we focus relentlessly on ‘practical’ applications of AI that cut through the hype cycle and drive immediate, measurable, and recurring improvements to financial performance. Our unique model ensures we are developing products that solve real-world business problems for large organizations.
In this role, you will be aligned with Curia.ai, one of Foundry’s key operating companies in the healthcare sector. This position (and Foundry's office) is located in Washington, D.C. Most Foundry employees work in a hybrid model of remote and in person. This arrangement is preferred, but we are open to considering fully remote applicants as well.
Successful Candidates Will Be Expected To:
- Conduct research to identify top company and executive targets based on defined criteria
- Execute outreach campaigns, both email- and phone-based, to make initial contact with companies and educate them about the Curia.ai solution
- Generate executive meetings and support the Curia.ai leadership team as it matures these leads into qualified opportunities and booked sales
- Meet ambitious pipeline targets appropriate for a high-growth business
- Support revenue leadership on other initiatives (e.g., competitive analyses, campaign development, marketing activities) to enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
We're Looking For:
- 0-2 years of experience in Sales
- Comfort using internal software tools (e.g., Salesforce) to manage day-to-day activities
- Prior experience researching and prospecting for new customers
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- A self-starter mentality with the grit and persistence to convert a ‘no’ to a ‘yes’
- A desire to win and continually exceed performance-based objectives
- Executive presence
- A good sense of humor
What You Can Expect:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your professional development
- A place where your voice will be heard and where you can contribute beyond just your role
- An opportunity to work with smart and motivated colleagues
Curia offers an extremely competitive compensation package, including equity, employer-covered health/vision/dental insurance (with an optional FSA), and 401k matching. Employees receive a generous PTO allowance, and can work both remotely and from our office in downtown Washington, D.C. Successful candidates will join a small team of ambitious, supportive co-workers with ample opportunities to take on responsibilities beyond their assigned role.
For additional information on benefits & what it's like to work at Curia, please visit curia.ai/careers.
Finally, we highlight that excellence has no single mold, particularly in a field as rapidly evolving as AI. We're looking for excellent candidates of all backgrounds with strong business intuition, and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic/national origin, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.