San Francisco /
Human Resources /
At GameOn, we believe in the potential of AI to better the world and our mission is to make AI accessible through conversational user experiences.
To further our mission, we are looking for a consultative and creative recruiter to grow our teams alongside our co-founders and senior leaders. You can expect high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving hiring strategy, leading searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. This person must thrive in a learning environment and embrace new ideas as we continually iterate on our processes.
GameOn is an open and ever evolving work environment where you'll have ample opportunity to contribute and grow in other areas of the company that interest you. We’re currently all working remotely (and are open to the possibility of you being remote permanently), but do look forward to our office in the Financial District of San Francisco reopening as soon as it’s safe to do so.
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals.
- Drive and lead the full-lifecycle recruitment process from initial outreach to offer to close.
- Maintain professional, courteous, and timely communication with candidates to manage each step in the hiring process and foster long-term relationships.
- Help initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Be an ambassador for candidate experience and create new ways to delight candidates as they go through our interview process.
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates by driving initiatives across branding, events, and employee referral channels.
- Help educate hiring teams on interviewing best practices.
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Experience with hiring senior engineering and engineering leadership profiles
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- An active and data driven approach to problem solving; you enjoy making sense of the trends and using the insights to better your process to make it more efficient
- Experience working with AI, chatbots or chat applications
- Sports, Lifestyle, IoT, or Music-industry domain knowledge
GameOn Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Our company is based on a culture of support, collaboration and passion driven by the success of our customers in the spirit of developing fans out of users.
GameOn is a global leader of conversational AI chat technology, utilizing a proprietary platform, ChatOS, and a passion for building innovative messaging products to launch customized business solutions for leading global brands within broadcast media, sports, retail, and entertainment. Whether optimizing user acquisition and retention, content engagement and monetization, or digital commerce conversion in the personal messaging applications pace, GameOn is trusted by the world’s most recognized brands such as TIME Inc., The NBA, Arsenal F.C., Just For Laughs, and Supersport. GameOn has been recognized for its work in the tech and sports space receiving accolades from outlets including Fast Company and the Sports Technology Awards. The company is Pre-Series B, with investors including Quest Ventures and Mirae Asset Venture Investment, and is rapidly expanding into additional industries where conversational AI messaging serves as the next frontier of customer engagement. To learn more, visit www.gameontechnology.com.