Content Marketing Manager
San Francisco /
At GameOn, we believe in the potential of AI to better the world and our mission is to make AI accessible through conversational user experiences.
To further our mission, we are looking for a Content Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving engagement, awareness and retention of existing partners and brands through best-in-class content marketing. This role will define and lead content marketing strategy for a wide range of exciting sports properties and brands.
GameOn is an open and ever-evolving work environment where you’ll have ample opportunity to contribute and grow in areas of the company that interest you. We are a people-first organization that embraces a flexible work environment in order to meet the needs of our team members. Whether you prefer working-from-home, coming into our energy-rich office in the Financial District of San Francisco, or maybe a combination of the two - we support you!
- Create and own the content strategy for assigned verticals, including but not limited to, existing and new customer communications for GameOn’s sports teams and leagues
- Develop, create, and curate a wide range of content projects, including, but not limited to, blog posts, guides, emails, audio/visual content, webinars, and more
- Manage calendar of content projects end-to-end while collaborating closely with the customer success team on strategy and tactics
- Own and manage voice and tone for existing customer communication and social media management, while adhering to existing brand guidelines
- Develop, nurture, and support clear product feedback and maintain strong internal communication cross-departmentally, from product to customer success
- Develop and curate content strategy around organizational and strategic goals including revenue growth, customer retention, and product category expansion
- 3-5 years of experience in a full range of multimedia content creation, including writing, audio/video, and copy editing
- 2+ years in B2B or B2C marketing with a focus on editorial or revenue-generating content
- Demonstrated experience in creating and supporting the creation of collateral, including, but not limited to graphics, audio, or video content
- Expert understanding of writing mechanics and grammar
- Understanding of CRM functionality, buyer journeys and lifecycle-based marketing via email and other channels
- Ability to write persuasive and sales-oriented copy with strong calls to actionImpeccable time-management, calendar management, and multi-tasking skillsClear communication skills for working cross-functionally across marketing and beyond
- Experience in sports a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and equity packages
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- 401k Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Time Off (14 company holidays + Unlimited PTO)
- Remote-flexible work environment
- Virtual and in-person team events
GameOn is a global leader of conversational AI chat technology, utilizing a proprietary platform, ChatOS, and a passion for building innovative messaging products to launch customized business solutions for leading global brands within broadcast media, sports, retail, and entertainment. Whether optimizing user acquisition and retention, content engagement and monetization, or digital commerce conversion in the personal messaging applications pace, GameOn is trusted by the world’s most recognized brands such as TIME Inc., The NBA, Arsenal F.C., Just For Laughs, and Supersport. GameOn has been recognized for its work in the tech and sports space receiving accolades from outlets including Fast Company and the Sports Technology Awards. The company is Pre-Series B, with investors including Quest Ventures and Mirae Asset Venture Investment, and is rapidly expanding into additional industries where conversational AI messaging serves as the next frontier of customer engagement. To learn more, visitwww.gameontechnology.com.
GameOn Technology is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. Our company is based on a culture of support, collaboration and passion driven by the success of our customers in the spirit of developing fans out of users.