Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Gantri is the world’s first digital manufacturer for creative lighting. We help independent designers, studios, and influencers to develop original, sustainably made lighting designs and sell directly to consumers. We manufacture and fulfill all orders on-demand using 3D printing from innovative plant-based materials.
Since launching in 2017, we’ve collaborated with the world’s best designers and studios, including Ammunition (Beats by Dre), Smart Design (OXO), and Karim Rashid. We’re the most awarded lighting brand in the US, winning Time’s Best Inventions, Fast Company’s Most Innovative in Design, and many other awards.
We are hiring a product manager to oversee the development of our digital product platforms: Create Hub, Admin, and Marketplace. This leader will design and implement key features for our production backend software, Admin, and will work closely with a strong team of designers and software engineers to revamp and relaunch our Creator Management platform, Create Hub.
The ideal candidate has a strong balance of empathetic and data-driven problem-solving skills. They are comfortable communicating ideas to a range of stakeholders, thrive in a scrappy prototyping environment to gain insights, and build team consensus through clear metrics, robust roadmaps, and an inspiring vision for Gantri.
- Develop and execute a product strategy to continuously improve the Admin and Marketplace, and rebuild the Create Hub platform.
- Work cross-functionally with leadership, our design and engineering team, as well as other key stakeholders across the company to guide the improvement of our digital platforms, ensuring that each delivers on business outcomes and is rooted in customer needs.
- Prioritize feature updates based on customer needs and execute product releases efficiently in the face of ambiguity and complexity.
- Write detailed product specifications with strong user stories that allow for prioritization, scoping, and efficient development, including use cases and mock-ups.
- Establish processes that will scale as the Gantri team and company grow.
- Possesses a strong technical foundation, including knowledge of software engineering and quality assurance.
- Demonstrates analytical thinking, decision-making, and forecasting skills through the use of data. Familiar with testing and learning through analytics, user research, prototyping, surveys, user testing, customer interviews, and rapid experimentation.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and social skills, and can work effectively with geographically remote team members.
- Acts as both a strategist and a creative growth practitioner.
- Possesses a deeply analytical and truth-seeking nature.
- Comfortable working autonomously in an ambiguous and high-impact environment.
- Thinks big, sets ambitious milestones, and executes at a high velocity.
- Inspires and leads across functions, including hardware, production, design, and engineering.
- BA/BS in relevant subjects; MBA preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management.
- Proven track record of successfully launching digital products.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 15 day PTO
- Mental health benefits
- Fantastic culture - team dinners, socials, etc