United States /
Genie's mission is to power NFT commerce. As the first and largest NFT marketplace aggregator, we allow users and applications to access NFT liquidity across leading marketplaces, including OpenSea, Rarible, and LarvaLabs. This creates a user-friendly experience that is positive sum for everyone in the ecosystem.
Since launching in November 2021, Genie has done over $400,000,000 in transaction volume. We are also supported by the best VCs and angel investors in the web3 space, including Framework Ventures and Coinbase.
2022 is an important year for Genie. We're expanding our product suite and offering buyers, sellers, and creators a range of tools across the entire user journey. We hope you'll join us for the ride — compensation is competitive and negotiable.
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our back-end engineering team. As a core team member, you will work on mission-critical projects and play a massive role in shaping the NFT industry.
- Capturing the growing global orderbook of assets, asset data, and prices
- Integrate new marketplaces to Genie's global orderbook
- Genie's API development and implementation
- Work alongside external partners
Requirements - Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent professional
- 3+ years of professional backend experience building production level data intensive backend services
- Strong technical grasp and excellent judgment on task prioritizations.
- Designed and worked on database platforms which support large datasets
- Proven experience in being on teams thaat built and delivered scalable and elastic systems
Requirements - Technology
- Typescript, Golang, Python, Docker
- Data-streaming (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- SQL (postgresql preferably), noSQL (mongodb preferably)
- AWS (or equivalent platforms)