Senior Solidity Engineer
United States /
Genie's mission is to power NFT commerce. As the first and largest NFT marketplace aggregator, we allow users and applications to access NFT liquidity across leading marketplaces, including OpenSea, Rarible, and LarvaLabs. This creates a user-friendly experience that is positive sum for everyone in the ecosystem.
Since launching in November 2021, Genie has done over $400,000,000 in transaction volume. We are also supported by the best VCs and angel investors in the web3 space, including Framework Ventures and Coinbase.
2022 is an important year for Genie. We're expanding our product suite and offering buyers, sellers, and creators a range of tools across the entire user journey. We hope you'll join us for the ride — compensation is competitive and negotiable.
Genie is hiring a Senior Protocol Engineer to lead develop new products, integrate marketplaces, and expand Genie's cross-chain presence.
- Integrate marketplaces to the Genie's expanding aggregator
- Build and deploy smart contracts that meet rigorous audit requirements
- Work alongside the product team to scope new opportunities
- Mentor other team members on smart contract development
- Bachelor's or equivalent
- Experience writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity
- Experience with deploying smart contracts
- A deep understanding and passion for NFTs