United States /
Genie's mission is to power NFT commerce. As the first and largest NFT marketplace aggregator, we allow users and applications to access NFT liquidity across leading marketplaces, including OpenSea, Rarible, and LarvaLabs. This creates a user-friendly experience that is positive sum for everyone in the ecosystem.
Since launching in November 2021, Genie has done over $400,000,000 in transaction volume. We are also supported by the best VCs and angel investors in the web3 space, including Framework Ventures and Coinbase.
2022 is an important year for Genie. We're expanding our product suite and offering buyers, sellers, and creators a range of tools across the entire user journey. We hope you'll join us for the ride — compensation is competitive and negotiable.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join Genie's fast-growing engineering team. In this position, you will manage Genie's infrastructure and processes. Our DevOps engineer will work collaboratively with the software engineering team to deploy and operate systems, help automate and streamline operations and processes, and troubleshoot issues within multiple environments. You will be involved in numerous phases of each of Genie's product life cycles and should keep up with technical changes in order to maximize efficiency.
- Prototyping and developing cloud-native architecture solutions in AWS.
- Utilizing AWS Cloud services such as EC2, S3, IAM, Route53, RDS, VPC, LAMBDA, Load Balancers, CloudWatch, API Gateway, Kinesis, etc.
- Automating software builds and deployment-to-development and production systems via CI/CD.
- Help improve systems to be highly available, scalable, and self-healing.
- Hosting of backend applications (various jurisdictions, concurrent, ~100% uptime).
- Maintaining the infrastructure supporting the customer-facing web application
- Overseeing configuration management and moderating using various automation tools.
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, and logging systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Technology, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, SRE, systems engineer or other relevant role.
- BS in Computer Science or another technical field.
- Experience working with a cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience with infrastructure cloud tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Understanding of strategies for providing high availability and security.
- Experience developing networking solutions and storage concepts.
- Technological Requirements:
- Jenkins, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, and / or other CNCF projects.
- Hands-on knowledge of Docker and containerization technology.
- Familiarity with managing Postgresql, Mongodbd.
- Familiarity with Github and CI/CD.
- Previous experience in blockchain or web3 preferred.