Senior Dev Ops & Site Reliability Lead / Manager
Digital identity remains the fundamental, unsolved problem of the internet. At GlobaliD, we believe that the future of digital identity gives people control of their data, simplifies trust for businesses, and enables developers to build privacy-preserving products for tomorrow’s web. We are on a mission to solve society’s identity problem with a credentials-based approach that challenges the status quo, expands access, and empowers all people.
GlobaliD is looking for a Senior Dev Ops & Site Reliability Lead / Manager.
What you should have:
- AWS & EKS
- Expert Terraform skills
- Data Dog and information aggregation
- Developer support across multiple agile teams in multi geographic regions
- Low level hardware
- Operational responsibility of productivity software, onboarding, websites, GitHub / GitLab, etc
- Metrics dashboard responsibility for product, marketing, sales, and customer support
- Budget forecasting and cost management
- Topology growth management
- Proactive and reactive monitoring of all applicable services
- On-call responsibilities
- Security (Compliance / SOC2, Product security, Customer data security)
- People management for a small, highly focused, highly experienced team in both Americas and EU
- Running weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning meetings to develop and refine a roadmap that support the needs of the business, product, marketing, and sales and that aligns to the skills of the team
- Partnering with product, design, sales, marketing, infrastructure, and architects to seek and provide collaboration
- Has managed IT, Help Desk, & Networking concerns since current team owns these disciplines but doesn’t have to
- Timezone is CST or EST
- Experience with Payment systems
- Experience with web 3.0 technologies
- Experience working directly with customers
- Experience with Atlassian products
- Big vision. We want to build technology that will change all of our digital lives and put us in control of our own data
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, high growth startup
- A highly competitive salary with stock options and other potential arrangements (depends on ability and experience) which includes medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, paid time off, etc.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to GlobaliD’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Employee Privacy NoticeEffective Date: 1/1/2020
Notice to Applicants for Employment, Employees, and Contractors:
This California Employee Privacy Notice is intended to provide California consumers who are employed or apply for employment or a contractor position with GlobaliD information about the categories of personal information GlobaliD collects and how the company uses this information. For any questions about this notice, please contact security@GlobaliD.com
Personal Information GlobaliD Collects:
Identifying information: including name, address, email, telephone number, social security number, driver license number, passport number, and other personal identifying information. Information you provide as a part of a job application or from a background check performed after a job offered is extended, including employment, education, credit, and criminal history. Data on work productivity and performance, including hours worked, electronic network activity, and tasks performed.
Purposes for Collecting Personal Information:
To consider applications for employment. To complete payments, including payroll, expense reimbursement, other compensation-related payments, and the administration of stock options. To administer benefits, including medical, dental, vision, commuter, and retirement benefits. To provide human resources services and conduct performance evaluations. To monitor work eligibility including work-related licenses, credentials, training, and eligibility to work in the United States. To ensure a safe and efficient working environment. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory requirements including state and federal company reporting obligations.