Do you want to design part of the clean energy grid of the future?
Granular is a fast-growing climate tech startup developing a platform to help electricity consumers, producers and suppliers move towards 24/7 clean energy. Our SaaS platform gives our clients visibility over how electricity was produced on each hour using hourly energy certificates and allow them to trade clean energy with each other. You can find out more about the 24/7 energy space in this article.
We are active across Europe and the US and have partnered with Europe’s leading power exchange and grid operators, among others. Following a recent oversubscribed funding round, we are extremely well funded with a long runway.
What will I be doing
We are looking for a Commercial Associate to join our growing commercial team. You will actively participate in the development of our commercial activities and market expansion. As a very early member of the team, you will be helping to form the commercial side of our business, defining our product, and shaping our processes. There will be many opportunities for growth as our business scales.
Some example activities include:
- Leading technical projects relating to hourly energy attribute certificates in different countries (for example our consortium in GB). This involves running technical workshops with stakeholders, writing rules on certificate schemes and representing Granular Energy in international initiatives such as EnergyTag
- Supporting our commercial team with analysis and data reformatting in Excel and/or Python
- Early stage business development support such as product marketing, representing Granular Energy in industry associations (EnergyTag, Eurelectric, SEPA) and supporting the commercial team with prospecting and outreach
- Passionate about fighting climate change, and the energy sector
- Autonomous, and comfortable working full remote as the company is full remote with the commercial team spread out between UK/FR/NL/DE/US
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including excel and script writing
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple projects simultaneously
We are committed to diversity and developing talent. If you do not have all the skills listed below but think you have what we’re looking for, we’d still love to hear from you!
What we offer
- Equity in a fast-growing company (BSPCE/EMI)
- International, remote-first team
- Flat hierarchy and flexible organization
- 30 days of holiday
- Make your mark on an early-stage product in a rapidly changing, high-impact space
Granular is a remote-first organisation and this role is 100% remote with quarterly physical meet up in Western Europe. Ideally, you are located within 6h from Paris/London by train. We're currently spread across multiple cities in FR, UK, NL, DE and CH.
Because of this, we are not currently able to accept applicants based outside Western Europe.