Senior Fullstack Engineer
New York /
Green Stone – Software Development /
At a glance :
We are looking for a Senior Software engineer with experience working on customer facing digital products while working closely with clients. You’ll work collaboratively with a great team of developers ,designers and clients to bring life to our clients’ products.
If you enjoy working on interesting projects in a collaborative environment, learning new things , and you have ideas that you don't shy away from, you will be a great fit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will work on one or more concurrent projects from a hands-on perspective. For some projects this might mean taking a leadership role in scaffolding the project frontend, collaborating on the backend , contributing to building the toolchain,developing a test plan and deployment process.
- The role is full stack but with an emphasis on front end building. You will mentor junior and mid-level developers to build components up through the full project.
- We have a great team of researchers, UXers and designers, who benefit from senior developers that are great communicators and collaborators.
- We value teamwork, independent thinking , autonomy and collaboration.
- We are always customer-centric in our strategic approach. Sometimes what is best for the customers is more complicated for the technology. We embrace this challenge.
- Wordpress Experience
- React & MobX
- Experience with Headless CMS systems like Contentful and Gatsby | Next js
- No code | Low code Platforms like Shopify or Webflow
- Experience with Storybook ,
- Rest APis and GraphQl
- Comfortable working with designs in Figma
- 5+ years of experience Postgres, MySQL, Mongo | ElasticSearch | DynamoDB
- WCAG 2.0 Accessibility experience
- AWS (or Azure/Google) cloud architecture including best practices, security and scalability
What we offer you
- Work from Anywhere you want
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage
- 401K matching
- Collaborative work that matters