Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
At Headquarters (HQ.xyz), we are on a mission to change how Web3 Teams manage their finances.
By leveraging blockchain technologies, we believe we have what it takes to revolutionise how businesses run their financial operations. Our goal is to deliver a platform where businesses can put together building blocks to set up how they want to run their FinOps.
As a company, we operate like a high performing sports team, composed of ambitious and highly driven individuals who want to play an active part towards a common goal. Additionally, we also place a great amount of importance in being kind, empathetic & humble towards each other.
As a Senior Software Engineer for Frontend, you will get the opportunity to work closely with our user-facing team and our design team to provide a superior user experience. For example, we are actively looking at ways to solve how we present wallet addresses to our users, without impacting the workflows they are already used to. We’re looking for team members who are empathic towards our users and are passionate about changing how we interact with blockchain technologies.
- Work closely with the Product Team to deliver value-adding features for our users
- Take on the responsibility towards delivery from inception to deployment
- Design and build components, interfaces to deliver a delightful user experience
- Mentor software engineers and set the standard for the next generation of HQ engineers
- Proactively identify and prioritise improvements to the team’s processes, codebases and best practices
Job-Related Skills or Experience:
- Experience in shipping production applications built with Typescript & React
- Experience in shipping production applications using Web3 libraries such as Web3.js/Ether.js
- Strong HTML and CSS skills and the ability to transfer UI/UX designs into working implementations
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Able to make data-driven decisions on technical architecture and project prioritisation
- Relevant or similar industry experience and start-up (Bonus)
- 5-7 years experience in building and shipping frontends into production