San Francisco, CA /
Everything Else /
We believe that all people are or can be creditworthy, and that hard work and careful business planning should be acknowledged, recognized, and rewarded. At Hatch, we want to make it easier for people to start a small business by extending credit before anyone else will, using alternative data about the small business. We want to be the lender of first resort to the 32 million small businesses in the United States. Hatch is a fintech startup located in the Financial District in (sometimes sunny) San Francisco.
Do you want to work at Hatch, but don't see a position on our careers page that fits perfectly with who you are? This is the role for you!
Things you might work on:
- That entirely depends on the skills and experience you have!
Skills you might have:
- An insatiable ability to get stuff done, fast.
- Experience working with user-facing products, ideally in a startup setting and/or fintech.
- Ability to work and thrive in a small group: strong communication, collaboration, and empathy.
- Resourcefulness and comfort with ambiguity--we won't know the answers to everything, but we'll figure it out together.
- Best-in-class Platinum HMO and PPO Health plans. Fully covered Beam Dental and VSP Vision insurance.
- 401k plan with 4% company matching.
- Monthly subsidy for health and wellness.
- Monthly subsidy for transit and commute.
- Untracked, flexible vacation policy (we recommend one week a quarter.)
- The Hatch Match: Annual donation match to a charity of your choice.
Hatch does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.