As a backend software engineer at Regard, you’ll be involved in all stages of the product development and deployment lifecycle: participate in idea generation, physician feedback, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, and iteration. You’ll collaborate closely with engineering, design, and product colleagues to bring new features and products to life.
In a typical week, you may:
- Develop and deploy new, high impact features for physicians to care for patients
- Implement new diagnostic algorithms based on physician usage and feedback
- Support or own core technical infrastructure to ensure reliability and scalability
- Participate in agile planning, code reviews, and release testing
- Ramp up on new tools, share learnings with teammates, and learn from them
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years professional developer experience or equivalent
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment
- Proficient with some of our tech stack: Python, Flask, Celery, AWS, Postgres
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team
Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.