Customer Success Manager
Remote / Los Angeles, CA /
Customer Success Manager
As a Customer Success Manager at Regard, you will own the full customer journey from integration and onboarding, to renewal and expansion. You will be accountable for the overall health of the account by fostering relationships across key client stakeholders, producing and delivering impact analyses for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), and identifying opportunities for improving onboarding and user feedback processes. This role will report directly to the Director of Customer Success, but will work closely with sales, marketing, training, product and technical teams to ensure a world-class client experience.
What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We at Regard are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. Our team is backed by an incredible group of investors, which enables us to work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs, and we want you to join us.
In a typical week, you may:
- Plan and schedule project engagements with client leadership.
- Oversee progress on major projects with developers and client teams.
- Build and strengthen relationships with client stakeholders.
- Analyze user adoption at new client sites and identify opportunities to improve customer success.
- Identify gaps in existing processes and plan improvements.
- Travel to client site, as needed.
- Oversee and manage the full customer lifecycle from technical integration, to implementation and user training, to renewal and expansion.
- Establish clear retention goals and renewal milestones for the client Regard team to work toward.
- Build and foster relationships with clients to position them as product promoters and champions so they can share the product's benefit and value across users and stakeholders.
- Review and monitor customer user feedback and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of Regard products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best solution for their needs.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- 3+ years professional experience with significant project management and/or customer success experience.
- Expert in Excel, analytics, and modeling.
- Expert in leading meetings with client stakeholders and leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same.
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment.
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Willing to travel to client sites, as needed ( 30% of time).
- Experience in healthcare enterprise project management.
- Experience with hospitals and/or health systems.
- Experience with EMR companies such as Epic/Cerner.
- Healthcare consulting focusing on project management.
At Regard, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your skills, qualifications, location, and experience. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $100,000 to $150,000. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, benefits, performance bonuses, and other perks. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.