As a frontend software engineer at Regard, you will build a new generation of physician-focused React/Redux User Interfaces to improve healthcare for providers and patients alike. You’ll collaborate closely with physicians, designers, and other engineers to iterate on diagnostic software integrated in daily physician workflows. Our team always focuses on stability and uptime, quality over quantity.
In a typical week you may:
- Develop high impact features for physicians and iterate directly with their feedback.
- Work closely with the design team to brainstorm and own new products and features.
- Harden our existing FE infrastructure to ensure reliability and scalability within the EHR.
- Experiment with new libraries and feature ideas to push the envelope of Regard.
- Potential to grow full-stack skills like Python/Flask and AWS.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years professional developer experience or equivalent.
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment.
- Proficient with our common FE frameworks and patterns: React, Redux, Jest, inline styling, Automated workflow testing, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same.
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team.
Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.