Product Marketing Manager
Sales / Marketing /
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to lead our product marketing and go-to-market activities. As Regard’s first ever Product Marketer, you’ll play an integral role in building and scaling Regard’s product marketing function. Reporting directly into Regard’s VP of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for product marketing for our Health System audience – including product messaging & positioning, product release, and sales enablement content – all in support of building a world-class GTM engine. You will work cross-functionally to drive marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to position and sell our solution.
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Regard streamlines clinical and revenue cycle efforts to dramatically improve hospital finances, patient safety, and physician happiness. We are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. We work closely with some of the top health systems in the country and are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs. We want you to join us.
- Become an expert on our product – develop a deep understanding of the market, our competitive landscape, and our customers
- Lead our go-to-market strategy collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product
- Own positioning and messaging to elevate the quality of our marketing and sales strategy
- Create strategic marketing assets and broad education around how to best position Regard and our value propositions
- Collaborate with our VP and agency to create content — landing pages, emails, whitepapers — that improve our top of funnel metrics and partner with our sales team to optimize our sales cycle
- 5+ years direct experience working in Product Marketing preferably at a health tech company
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven experience leading go-to-market strategies collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams
- Experience working with salesforce and marketing automation tools like hubspot, Pardot, marketo or mailchimp
- Writing sample required and sample campaign plan
- Able to travel one week a month
$110,000 - $145,000 a year
At Regard, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your skills, qualifications, location, and experience. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $110,000 to $145,000. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, 99% employer paid health benefits, 18 PTO days a year, performance bonuses, and other perks. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.