DevOps Engineer I
Hybrid / Los Angeles, CA /
As a DevOps engineer at Regard, you’ll be involved in all stages of the infrastructure and deployment lifecycle: participate in idea generation, planning, design, prototyping, execution, shipping, and iteration. You’ll collaborate closely with the DevOps team, engineering, and external IT teams to ensure our applications are consistently available and performant.
This is a full time opportunity. No contract.
In a typical week, you may:
- Assist in the development, and maintenance of our cloud-based infrastructure.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Maintain Tools for deployment, monitoring, and debugging.
- Diagnose and solve technical issues.
- Work closely with engineers to improve/support developer workflows.
- Help create technical documentation.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years professional experience(or equivalent) in DevOps, Sysadmin, SRE, or similar role.
- Experience working with a compliance framework such as HIPAA, SOC2, or HITRUST is a plus.
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform).
- Experience with cloud infrastructure(AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same.
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team.
At Regard, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your skills, qualifications, location, and experience. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $90,000 - $110,000. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, benefits, performance bonuses, and other perks. We encourage all interested candidates to apply. Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation.
Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.