Sales Operations Manager
Hybrid / Los Angeles, CA /
Sales / Marketing /
Sales Operations Manager
As a Sales Operations Manager at Regard, you will play a key role in managing the sales funnel, forecasting analysis, expert in managing Salesforce and other tools to make our sales teams most efficient and accountable for sales success.
You will report to the Vice President of Sales. You will own streamlining and optimizing the sales process, selecting, implementing, and managing sales automation tools, managing CRM data, performing sales forecasting, and working with sales leadership to develop, measure, and watch for bumps to assure achievement of monthly, quarterly, and yearly objectives and goals. You will work closely with the regional sales managers and account executives to help them with pipeline growth and sales stage motion to get deals closed.
What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians and nurses. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We at Regard are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. Our team is backed by an incredible group of investors, which enables us to work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs, and we want you to join us.
In a typical week, you may:
- Manage the CRM and integrate various tools such as Definitive, Tableau, ZoomInfo, American Hospital Directory, CMS MedPar data and more.
- Pipeline forecasting and sales cycle management.
- Identify challenges the field sales representatives face in lead generation, opportunity pipeline management, sales motion, and collaborate on solutions-based strategies.
- Develop compensation plans that align to corporate sales goals in conjunction with the VP of Sales.
- Build, analyze Salesforce dashboards and reports to best inform leadership on success metric attainment.
- Sales intel and consistent and up to date documentation in Salesforce with each of the regional sales managers and account executives to include deal reviews, and MEDDPICC analytics.
- Report out KPIs.
- 2+ years in a Sales Operations Manager role in healthcare SaaS or 5+ years with experience in medical device sales operations.
- Comfortable working complex sales cycles and sales analytics tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Passionate about learning, improving, and helping your team do the same.
- Excited about working with a fast-paced, small team in a dynamic startup environment.
- Willing to respectfully debate ideas, take pragmatic approaches, and work hard to accomplish goals with your team.
At Regard, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your skills, qualifications, location, and experience. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $100,000 to $140,000. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, benefits, performance bonuses, and other perks. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.