Hybrid / Los Angeles, CA
Product & Design /
We are looking for a dynamic UX/UI Designer whose primary focus will be designing and optimizing data visualization dashboards which serve as critical tools for our users to gain insights and make informed decisions. You will closely collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand the unique requirements of the dashboard application and align the design with project goals and business objectives. Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements and feedback, tailoring user flows, information architecture, and design elements to create an exceptional and intuitive user experience for data analysis and interpretation. Working hand-in-hand with development teams, you will provide spec'd design assets to ensure the successful implementation of the dashboard's user interface, creating both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Regard streamlines clinical and revenue cycle efforts to dramatically improve hospital finances, patient safety, and physician happiness. We are excited by challenges, mission-oriented work, and meaningful relationships. We work closely with some of the top health systems in the country and are leading the change that healthcare - one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world - needs. We want you to join us.
- Collaborate with product managers and stakeholders to understand project goals, user needs, and business objectives.
- Gather feedback to understand user needs, pain points, and preferences. Use this data to inform user flows, information architecture, design decisions and ensure an exceptional user experience.
- Design and iterate on wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for data visualization dashboards and enterprise software applications that enhance user productivity.
- Work closely with development teams to provide spec’d design assets and ensure the successful implementation of the user interface.
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer working collaboratively with designers, researchers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, information architecture, and interaction design.
- Familiarity with data visualization concepts and best practices, including the ability to simplify complex data sets for easy comprehension.
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience conducting user research, usability testing, and incorporating feedback into design iterations.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively within cross-functional teams with the ability to articulate design decisions and receive constructive feedback.
- Passion for Healthcare Innovation: a genuine interest in contributing to the advancement of healthcare through user-centered design and technology
- Familiarity with healthcare terminology, regulations, and workflow
- Experience working with enterprise software
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
At Regard, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your skills, qualifications, location, and experience. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $80,000 to $110,000. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for equity, 99% employer paid health benefits, 18 PTO days a year, performance bonuses, and other perks. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
Our goal at Regard is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.