Director of Marketing
Hybrid / Los Angeles, CA /
Sales / Marketing /
As a director of marketing at Regard, you’ll collaborate closely with sales, engineering, design, and operations to lead the strategy, optimization, and execution of Regard's marketing to healthcare systems (hospitals) and audiences alike. Healthcare systems and clinicians are essential to our ultimate goal of improving patient outcomes with our AI diagnosis tool. Our relationship with healthcare professionals is crucial to our higher-level business goals. We aim for Regard to be a top of mind solution for hospitals and clinicians when helping their patients achieve better outcomes and increase revenue. Ultimately, our goal is to be seen as as a market & thought leader in the space.
We are looking for an experienced director of marketing who is passionate about building critical marketing functions that will fundamentally change healthcare, help clinicians, and improve patient outcomes in the hospital setting. The director of marketing is responsible for the planning and execution throughout the marketing life cycle, including: defining the marketing vision and scope, growth, retention, partnerships, gathering and prioritizing requirements, and working closely with engineering, recruiting, sales, product, and operations. The director of marketing's job also includes ensuring that the marketing supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. We are also looking for someone who has experience using Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) as a marketing tactic and mobilizing them to our marketing cause.
What we do:
Our mission is to bring world-class healthcare to everyone, everywhere. We are accomplishing this by developing a computerized system that can automatically diagnose medical conditions for physicians. Physicians are massively over-burdened by legal requirements and inefficient technology, and too often patients slip through the cracks. Regard is the world’s first comprehensive, automated diagnosis tool. Our system diagnoses and documents patient care for review, ensuring no one is overlooked.
We value excellence and are excited by challenges. We seek meaningful work and meaningful relationships. We aim to be the best at what we do. We’re backed by an incredible group of investors and work closely with some of the top health systems in the country. We are altering the way one of the largest and most inefficient industries in the world works, providing both a big financial opportunity and the responsibility of truly impactful work.
In a typical week, you may:
- Build & manage our network of KOLs.
- Work with press and social partners to expand our reach.
- Refine current processes, streams, and creatives with the goal of improving channel performance.
- Work with internal team leaders, specifically sales, to define marketing efforts and strategies.
- Work with health care professionals to gather user feedback to define marketing efforts.
- 5 + years experience in marketing leading a team.
- Experience marketing products to hospitals & health systems [must have]
- Experience in marketing working with a high velocity start-up.
- Extensive experience with different marketing channels.
- Experience with running growth and digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience working with KOLs for marketing purposes.
- Highly collaborative and eager to learn about the healthcare space from internal and external clinical professionals.
- Communication skills and ability to keep all stakeholders informed throughout a marketing campaign.
- Passionate about building strong relationships with health care providers to create positive brand sentiment and awareness.
- Masters degree in business administration.
Regard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants of all ages, races, ethnicities, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities and gender presentations, sexual orientations, disabilities, veteran status, and other characteristics that make each one of us unique. We celebrate diversity and are proud of our supportive, inclusive workplace.