Munich / Berlin / London / Paris /
Partnerships & Programmes – Programme Manager /
Who we are
Helsing is a new type of defence and artificial intelligence company. We believe that software - and especially artificial intelligence - will shape our democracies’ future. Our purpose is to attain technology leadership so that democratic societies are free to make sovereign decisions and control their ethical standards.
Our mission is to attract Europe’s best purpose-driven tech talent and apply their capabilities to some of the most complex problems.
We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that our democratic values are worth protecting, for ourselves and for future generations.
Meet the team
We have assembled a distinctive partnerships and programmes team across various fields of expertise and backgrounds. Together we lift ambitions and shape the thinking of our industry partners and customers on software and AI in defence, national security, and intelligence. You will work with and learn from leading experts to build lasting industry and customer relationships. You will be leading our work in future defence, national security, and intelligence-related programmes.
The impact you will make
As Programme Manager you will have the opportunity to shape and align Helsing’s strategic partnerships and ambitious customer programmes that define the future of defence, national security, and intelligence.
As part of our team, you will directly participate in our work with industry partners and customers. You will shape and execute the strategy, vision and roadmap for current and future customer engagements and industry partnerships. Your work will include but will not be limited to deeply understanding customer demands and evaluating opportunities for collaboration, interactions with government customers and/or industry.
You will work on
- Shaping and executing the strategy, vision and roadmap for current and future customer engagements and industry partnerships
- Deeply understanding customer demands and evaluating opportunities for collaboration
- Pursuing proposal processes and managing ongoing project in close collaboration with government customers and/or industry partners
What you will need to succeed
- A proven track record of diverse experience across government, defence industry, or related professional services
- Deep domain expertise within these sectors, and ideally within defence, military, or the security and intelligence community
- You have a university degree (or equivalent experience) in any subject relevant to these sectors, including but not limited to Political Science, Business Administration, Data Science, Aerospace Engineering, and other relevant studies
- Your own personal values match ours: ownership, initiative, dedication to mission, speed and inclusiveness
- You are a high performer who thrives in a fast-pace environment
- You are collaborative, humble and a problem-solver
- You are ready to meet all necessary measures and requirements that are required to receive a security clearance according to the respective national laws
- The chance to work in an innovative organisation focused on cutting-edge technology and on serving our democracies
- The opportunity to drive impact in a fast-growing company with mission-orientated colleagues
- A diverse, collaborative, and focused team located in the heart of Munich, with offices in Berlin and London (and planned expansion to Paris)
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Supportive team structures and regular feedback
- Diverse team events and fun in and outside the office
- Competitive compensation and stock options
Helsing is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.