(Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner
Operations & Enablement – People /
Who we are
Helsing is a new type of defence and intelligence company. We believe that software - and especially artificial intelligence - will shape our democracies’ future. Our purpose is to attain technology leadership so that democratic societies are free to make sovereign decisions and control their ethical standards.
Our mission is to attract Europe’s best purpose-driven tech talent and apply their capabilities to some of the most complex problems.
We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that our democratic values are worth protecting, for ourselves and for future generations.
You will learn a lot working alongside extremely talented, high-performing and committed people from all over the world. You will be part of a transparent and friendly culture where trust, recognition and autonomy are at the forefront of everything that we do.
Meet the team
This is a great opportunity to join a start-up Talent Acquisition team, that has a big hiring target for 2022 and lots of exciting projects to be involved in. The role reports to the TA Manager who looks after Tech and Engineering hiring across all locations, including UK, Germany and France. The team is passionate, highly collaborative, innovative and best of all fun.
What you will do
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure their hiring needs and goals are met
- Develop creative sourcing strategies to find the best talent, in a highly competitive landscape
- Conduct structured interviews to assess candidate motivations and evaluate based on experience, values and behaviours
- Partner closely with candidates, keeping them updated at all stages, communicating feedback in a constructive way and negotiating offers
- Collaborate with team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity
What you need
- A proven track record of technical recruiting
- Experience with sourcing, engaging and activating passive candidates
- Proven technical sourcing experience
- Deep understanding of candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience
- Knowledge with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management and reporting techniques
- Experience of hiring diverse candidates is a bonus
What we offer
- The chance to work in a fast-growing company full of mission-driven people focused on protecting our democracies
- An ambitious team located in the heart of Munich, Berlin and London (with plans to expand to Paris in 2022)
- Flexible working hours & regular feedback
- Diverse team events & fun outside the office
- Competitive compensation & stock options