Intern / Working Student - Programme Analyst
Partnerships & Programmes – Programme Manager /
Who we are
Helsing is a new type of defence and artificial intelligence company. We believe that software - and especially artificial intelligence - will shape our democracies’ future. Our purpose is to attain technology leadership so that democratic societies are free to make sovereign decisions and control their ethical standards.
Our mission is to attract Europe’s best purpose-driven tech talent and apply their capabilities to some of the most complex problems.
We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that our democratic values are worth protecting, for ourselves and for future generations.
The Impact you will make
As Programme Analyst within an internship or as a working student you will have the opportunity to become part of the Partnerships & Programmes team and gain insight into Helsing´s strategy development, our work with partners and customers, and a unique, fast-growing European tech start-up.
You will work on
- Contributing to the strategy, vision, and roadmap for current and future customer engagements and industry partnerships
- Examining customer demands and opportunities for collaboration
- Preparing interactions with government customers and/or industry partners
- Supporting the proposal process and the management of ongoing projects
What you will need to succeed
- First experience in the defence and/or government sector, in an EU institution, or with the aspiration of making an impact in the sector
- Willingness to shape the future of the European Defence Tech ecosystem and the ability to deal with the ambiguity that comes with it
- Your own personal values match ours: ownership, initiative, dedication to mission, speed and inclusiveness
- You are a high performer who thrives in a fast-pace environment
- You are collaborative, humble and a problem-solver
- Fluency in either English or German. With fluency in both being an advantage.
- You will learn a lot simply by working with extremely talented, high-performing and committed people from all over the world
- Working with cutting-edge technology, you will create and build many things from scratch, including the organisation you are part of
- You will achieve a lot by constantly pushing yourself to keep at the top of your game
- Your work will have an enormous impact on our mission and some of the most important geo-political global problems, in the most ethical way
- You will be part of a transparent and friendly culture where trust, recognition and autonomy are at the forefront of everything that we do
Helsing is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.