Munich / Berlin / London / Paris /
Tech – QA /
Who we are
Helsing is a new type of defence and artificial intelligence company. We believe that software - and especially artificial intelligence - will shape our democracies’ future. Our purpose is to attain technology leadership so that democratic societies are free to make sovereign decisions and control their ethical standards.
Our mission is to attract Europe’s best purpose-driven tech talent and apply their capabilities to some of the most complex problems.
We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that our democratic values are worth protecting, for ourselves and for future generations.
The impact you will make
An intutive user experience is critical to the success of our products. We believe that quality assurance is essential to bring the user experience to this level of excellence. In combination with our collegial product and engineering teams you will be deeply involved in the development process from start to finish. Besides designing test plans and doing the actual testing you will collaborate with teams to establish a quality mindset.
We are striving for intuitive interaction and an inviting design that brings our users in a state of flow. Our customers in defence and intelligence need to be able to access information, analyse, plan, decide and act through several different platforms like PCs, integrated systems, tablets smaller existing and yet to be invented handheld devices in various environments.
Our fast-paced development process will require you to connect quickly and seamlessly with the different stages and products. We are iterating on short intervals, exchanging and integrating feedback quickly and cooperatively. To achieve this, you will have strong ownership of your responsibilities, communicate well, and propel progress proactively and quickly.
You will work on
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Design quality assurance standards and company processes
- Create quality measurements (KPI’s, test cases, checklist, test documents) to track improvement in products
- Test features for their technical integrity and functionality until production-ready status
- Collaborate closely with our Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, and Engineers
- Plan tests right with the start of the requirement breakdowns
- Give valuable qualitative feedback to the engineering and product team along the way
Who we are looking for
- Very good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members
- Experience in organising tasks and schedules within a small team
- Ability to communicating with external Quality Assurance vendors
- Aptitude for gaining an understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Ability to work independently and with integrity
What we offer
- The chance to work in an innovative organisation focused on protecting our democracies
- The opportunity to drive impact in a fast-growing company with mission-orientated colleagues
- A diverse, collaborative, focused team located in the heart of Munich and offices in Berlin and London (and planned expansion in Paris)
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Diverse team events and fun in and outside the office
- Competitive compensation and stock options
Helsing is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.