Strategic AI Data Sourcing Analyst
Product – AI Research /
Who we are
Helsing is a new type of defence and artificial intelligence company. We believe that software - and especially artificial intelligence - will shape our democracies’ future. Our purpose is to attain technology leadership so that democratic societies are free to make sovereign decisions and control their ethical standards.
Our mission is to attract Europe’s best purpose-driven tech talent and apply their capabilities to some of the most complex problems.
We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that our democratic values are worth protecting, for ourselves and for future generations.
The Impact you will make
As Strategic Data Sourcing Analyst you have the opportunity to create the foundation of successful AI-powered deep tech capabilities. In close collaboration with our AI developers, you will create and shape Helsing´s data strategy for multiple modalities and diverse complex military use cases. With the aim in mind to overcome difficulties of the military domain, you design and carefully select the data sourcing processes, find new paths, and think outside the box. You are the first person arriving at our newly founded datasourcing office and therefore will be a driving force building it up, taking responsibility, and scaling the department in close cooperation with the data sourcing officer and many internal stakeholders.
You will work on
- building up the data sourcing office from scratch by working out strategies, implementing processes, and scaling the team
- investigating and designing effective and cost-efficient data collection and processing strategies in close collaboration with our AI researchers and technical leadership
- organising data capture campaigns as well as demos where Helsing presents its capabilities - internally, and externally, jointly conducted with partner companies or the end customer
- conducting cost estimates for data acquisition and working out more effective and efficient ways
What you will need to succeed
- Master's degree with a preferred technical-mathematical orientation
- Project Management skills with internal and external stakeholders in a technical environment
- Creative thinking, Communication, and Problem-Solving skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Your own personal values match ours: ownership, initiative, dedication to mission, speed and inclusiveness
- You are a high performer who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You are collaborative and humble
- the chance to work in a fast-growing company full of mission-driven people
- an ambitious team located in central London, with other group offices in Munich, Berlin and Paris
- flexible working hours
- competitive compensation
- diverse team events & fun outside the office
Helsing is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.