Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Operations & Enablement – Administration /
Who we are
Helsing is a new type of defence and artificial intelligence company. We believe that software - and especially artificial intelligence - will shape our democracies’ future. Our purpose is to attain technology leadership so that democratic societies are free to make sovereign decisions and control their ethical standards.
Our mission is to attract Europe’s best purpose-driven tech talent and apply their capabilities to some of the most complex problems.
We are looking for people with their heart in the right place, who share our conviction that our democratic values are worth protecting, for ourselves and for future generations.
The impact you will make
You will work closely with our French Management Team on a daily basis, enabling them to lead and shape this fast-growing, cutting-edge defence and intelligence start-up business from Day 1. You will be essential in helping set up our Paris office presence and in supporting the French Management Team in coordinating key stakeholder meetings, communications and daily business activities as well as playing a key role in ensuring the smooth set-up and operation of our new fast-growing office environment.
You will work on
- Acting as the point of contact between our French Management Team and external partners/clients.
- Organising meetings and communications between the French Management Team and senior external officials (in business and government)
- Handling correspondence to the French Management Team and assuming responsibility for filtering this
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Maintaining the French Management Team filing and administrative systems to ensure he can work efficiently and with impact
- Ordering stationery and office furniture
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Organising induction programmes for new employees
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date
- Using a range of software packages (invoicing tools, Microsoft Office suite etc)
Who we are looking for
- Prior experience working as an assistant for C-level / senior executives
- A strong inclination for multitasking and task prioritisation
- Excellent experience and passion communicating very professionally in written and verbally with senior officials in the private and public sector
- The ability to exercise professional judgement/discretion
- Fluent in French and English speaking and writing
- The chance to join other mission-driven people in a fast-growing company focused on protecting our democracies
- An ambitious team located in the heart of London (as well as Berlin and Munich)
- Flexible working hours as well as regular feedback
- Diverse team events & fun outside the office
- Competitive compensation and stock options
Helsing is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or gender identity.