Head of Business Development
Mountain View, CA /
Open Positions /
Holy Grail developed a direct air carbon capture technology that removes CO2 from the atmosphere and permanently stores it as a solid above the ground. We are looking for proactive candidates ready to take ownership and are passionate about creating a sustainable solution to removing excess CO2 from the atmosphere.
To support our growth, we are looking for a motivated Head of Business Development to join our team and drive revenue growth for our company. The ideal candidate leads sales of our carbon credits to businesses.
This role will be located full-time in Mountain View, CA.
• Proven sales experience, preferably in B2B sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships with customers
• Self-motivated, proactive and driven to independently work towards sales targets
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
• Identify and approach new customers through targeted cold-calling and email outreach
• Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to promote repeat business and customer loyalty as the company grows
• Achieve annual sales targets with the help of the wider team
• Maintain accurate records of sales activity, customer information, and other relevant data using a CRM system
Nice to have:
• Experience in selling technical products or services
• Experience with CRM systems and sales automation tools
What we offer:
You will join a team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change. We care about the optimal way to solve a problem and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration. We care about quick iterations, minimizing assumptions, and we use emojis to label our chemicals. We work on interesting technical problems and provide support and resources to tackle them.
Impact: your contribution will directly impact our technical milestones and you will have full ownership of your projects. We don’t micromanage
No politics: we give you the resources to test all your wildest ideas in hours or days, not months. If there is a chance that something will advance our progress we will test it quickly to find the best solution as soon as possible
Ownership: not only you will own your projects you will also own part of the company
Autonomy: we welcome your independent perspective and embrace thought diversity and creative freedom
Flexibility: we encourage you to set and manage your time to achieve our shared goals and we offer a less rigid environment and company structure compared to academia and larger companies
Fun: we want to be happy at work because it’s more productive, so we cultivate an informal environment that is focused on the end goal, but celebrate all our wins along the way
• Stock options
• Paid time off
• Paid sick leave
• Health & dental insurance