Mountain View, CA /
Open Positions /
Holy Grail developed a direct air carbon capture technology that removes CO2 from the atmosphere and permanently stores it in pyramids. We are looking for proactive candidates ready to take ownership and are passionate about creating a sustainable solution to removing excess CO2 from the atmosphere.
To support our growth, we are seeking an Operations Manager to drive the deployment of our first CO2 capture facility and oversee day-to-day operations to increase our efficiency. The ideal candidate has experience in manufacturing and people management, as well as financial oversight and project management.
This role will be located full-time in Mountain View, CA.
• Experience in operations management, production management, or supply chain management
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and supply chain management best practices
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Experience with budgeting and financial management
• Degree in business administration, operations management, or a related field
• Manage the production process, ensuring that we meet production and quality targets
• Collaborate with the supply chain manager to manage logistics ensure receipt of materials and equipment in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Develop and implement operational strategies to improve our operational efficiency
• Ensure compliance with safety and regulatory standards
• Manage, coach and develop a team of production supervisors and line technicians
• Assist with managing the operational budgets, including developing cost-saving initiatives and identifying opportunities for revenue growth
Nice to have:
• Experience in a carbon capture and the regulations surrounding operations
• Experience with automation and robotics
• Familiarity with manufacturing execution systems (MES) or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
What we offer:
You will join a team that is passionate about having an impact on climate change. We care about the optimal way to solve a problem and nurture a culture of creativity and collaboration. We care about quick iterations, minimizing assumptions, and we use emojis to label our chemicals. We work on interesting technical problems and provide support and resources to tackle them.
Impact: your contribution will directly impact our technical milestones and you will have full ownership of your projects. We don’t micromanage
No politics: we give you the resources to test all your wildest ideas in hours or days, not months. If there is a chance that something will advance our progress we will test it quickly to find the best solution as soon as possible
Ownership: not only you will own your projects you will also own part of the company
Autonomy: we welcome your independent perspective and embrace thought diversity and creative freedom
Flexibility: we encourage you to set and manage your time to achieve our shared goals and we offer a less rigid environment and company structure compared to academia and larger companies
Fun: we want to be happy at work because it’s more productive, so we cultivate an informal environment that is focused on the end goal, but celebrate all our wins along the way
• Stock options
• Paid time off
• Paid sick leave
• Health & dental insurance