Campaign Marketing Manager
Vancouver, BC, CAN /
Marketing – Marketing & Communications /
Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for an experienced and creative 360 Marketing Campaign Manager to own end-to-end marketing plans for our portfolio of Web3/NFT products. In this role you’ll bring your expertise in multi-channel marketing to our products and get them from awareness to conversion, ensuring we reach our revenue goals. Having a deep understanding of traditional Web2 marketing as a foundation is crucial, but having knowledge in Web3/NFT marketing will bring you to success. You are adaptable to meet the constantly changing demands of a Web3 start-up and resilient to balance multiple projects at once.
What we need you to do
- Build and execute multi-channel marketing plans to drive awareness, increase engagement and convert customers.
- Build funnel strategies that bring consumers into the HoK ecosystem and nurture them to the point of purchase and beyond.
- Work alongside Community, PR, Creative and other cross-functional teams to ensure each department fulfills their function within the marketing campaign process.
- Recap marketing efforts in a clear proactive and digestible way to optimize future campaigns and best practices.
- Manage marketing agencies and internal direct reports.
- Work alongside the Marketing Operations Manager to implement processes and toolkits to setup the Marketing team up for efficiency and speed.
- Build briefs for internal and external creative agencies to deliver marketing collateral for all phases of the marketing campaign.
- Brief and proofread social and community copy to ensure messaging and language is aligned with marketing narrative and goals.
What you have
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Minimum of 5 years of 360 multi-channel marketing experience is a must.
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is an asset.
- Ability to work fast, but with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize own work and delegate tasks.
- Effective communication skills with stakeholders of all levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends) is a must.
- Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities.
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback and critique.
Nice to haves
- An adventurous, creative spirit.
- A sense of community/community-minded.
- A super kind human.
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office).
What you get
- $65,000-$85,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling.