Vancouver, BC, CAN /
Marketing – Marketing & Communications /
Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for an experienced Web Designer to lead total site design improvements and transform a new visual identity into lasting user experiences. Help further develop and define the HOK identity through website design and collaborate with marketing campaigns. If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for website design/optimization, and the desire to create experiences that are at the forefront of a new creative technology, we would like to hear from you. Elevating projects and the HOK brand through creative excellence. You are adaptable to meet the constantly changing demands of a Web3 start-up and resilient to balance multiple projects at once. A balance of technical, creative and organizational skills will bring you success in this role.
What we need you to do
- Collaborate within the various teams to Create and optimize content for our website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software
- Develop Website architecture and determine requirements
- Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Design new features for of existing website to enhance user experience
- Updating website content by ensuring the integration of text and visual content
- Strategize UX/UI of website by build website layouts that are elegant and user friendly
- Implement processes to ensure the speed, maintenance,and security of the website
- Optimize the development and integration of our web projects, respecting deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality in web development
What you have
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Web Designer or similar role with a strong portfolio
- Experience collaborating with a variety of teams, management, designers, and other project stakeholders
- Autonomous and able to work under pressure, multitask
- A high level of attention to detail
- Well equipped background in graphic design with tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Experienced with mobile-responsive and cross-browser designs
- Effective communication skills, written & verbal, with stakeholders of all levels
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends)
- Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities
- Comfortable receiving constructive feedback and critique
- Strives to stay up to date with the latest technology and software to keep ahead of website development trends and changes
Nice to haves
- An adventurous, creative spirit
- A sense of community/community-minded
- A super kind human
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office)
What you get
- $50,000-$70,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days)
- Flexible scheduling.