Senior Brand Designer
Vancouver, BC, CAN /
Marketing – Marketing & Communications /
Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of creators and innovators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse studio. We are here to create our own NFT assets, as well as to partner, collaborate, and consult with other innovative brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for a Senior Brand Designer to help develop the HOK identity and execute brand strategy and development for partner campaigns. If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for design, branding and the desire to create experiences that are at the forefront of a new creative technology - then we would like to hear from you. In this role you’ll develop and produce artwork on a wide range of projects, from logo design and brand assets to full cross-platform marketing campaigns.
What we need you to do
- Collaborate within and outside the Marketing team to lead design and produce digital creative materials which reflect the identity of HOK globally; across different projects and platforms
- Design top-industry level assets that are at the foundation of our business segments and/or brands including logos, graphic devices, templates for social, and style guides.
- Deliver all phases of production from concept to final, tracking project workflow
- Ensure high-quality design concepts and execute creative materials as required
- Maintain digital marketing assets for campaigns, including promotions and new projects. Ensure assets are designed in line with brand guidelines. Brand coherency and consistency
- Design social media, digital ads, email newsletters, and promotional assets
What you have
- Minimum 4 years experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, etc.). With at least 1 year spent creating assets for a video game, film, tv, or high profile media company.
- Ability to present creative work to stakeholders, take in feedback in a constructive manner, and execute against necessary changes.
- An impactful portfolio reflecting strengths in design, illustration, and layout. Preference to portfolios that are more based around creating graphics for brands or implementing dynamic content into marketing campaigns.
- Experience developing visual language, concept sketches, and style guides
- Experience working directly with marketing teams in a collaborative and positive fashion
- Strong knowledge of visual digital spaces, UI/UX, and how to leverage social media platforms
- Effective communication skills, written & verbal, with stakeholders of all levels.
Nice to haves
- Completed undergraduate degree from in a graphic design program or equivalent is a plus
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is a huge plus. Without this experience, you’ll need to be a quick learner hungry to dive straight in.
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office)
What you get
- $70,000-$90,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling
Preference will be given to candidates local to Vancouver, BC. Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel or portfolio for consideration.