Executive Assistant / Studio Coordinator
Vancouver, BC, CAN /
Operations – Facility /
Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of content creators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse, Project Origin. We are here to create 3D assets as well as to partner, collaborate, and/or consult with other innovative studios and brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world. One of our projects at the moment, Genzeroes, is the first live action series powered by NFTs .
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa is looking for a highly engaged multi-talented Executive Assistant / Studio Coordinator
with the tact to deal with stakeholders at different levels in a constantly evolving Web3 start-up. Working
closely with the CEO, you’ll be a key team player in assisting in the daily progress of multiple projects and
supporting effective communication to reach company goals. While at the same time ensuring the
smooth operation of the office facility.
What we need you to do
- Support the communication of assignments and priorities from the CEO to the rest of the team
- Provide high-quality support that anticipates the needs of the CEO. You will assume full ownership of the CEOs schedule: Confirm meeting agendas, spaces, relevant attendees, and ensure they are well prepared for each meeting. You will organize meetings (tech, agenda, meeting minutes/actions, prepare presentations).
- Support event management and travel.
- Manage expense and travel receipts for accurate accounting reconciliations. File and track reimbursements, credits, and refunds.
- You will perform general administrative tasks, such as handling facilities and IT support requests, purchase requisitions. You will take on special projects/support as needed to ensure the smooth running of the studio office.
What you have
- 1- 3 years of experience working in an office environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, work with diverse personalities and work within strict deadlines Attention to detail, follow through and strong communication skills, prioritize
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours (including weekends).
- Adaptable to changing business conditions and priorities
Nice to haves
- Experience being in a production office, studio office, post production facility, or on-set production.
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC.
What you get
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling.
Preference will be given to candidates local to Vancouver, BC. Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel or portfolio for consideration.