Go To Market (GTM) /
HumanFirst is unlocking better research for all humans, sooner.
Unlocking access to life-saving medicines isn’t easy. On average, it takes 10 years for a new medicine to complete the journey from discovery to marketplace. About 85% of clinical trials fail to recruit enough patients, and there are systemic barriers that block health equity and access.
Digital technologies such as wearables and other connected sensors can drive a better understanding of patients’ needs, improving access to medicines and trials. HumanFirst is accelerating the adoption of evidence-based measures -- and 22 of the top 25 pharma companies have used our Atlas platform to include measures that matter to patients into their trials.
We closed a Series A round led by Maverick Ventures, with Lux Capital and Threshold Ventures, and other leading investors - bringing total funding to $15M. We’re well-funded, growing quickly, and looking for the best Humans to join our small but mighty team.
As HumanFirst continues to grow, we’re looking for a strategic, highly cross-functional product solutions lead who is skilled at bringing B2B products and features to market. You’ll do this by delivering the right content at each stage of the customer’s adoption journey, by equipping sales with the right stories and talking points, and by evolving the product through a tight feedback loop.
As an early marketing hire you have the opportunity to shape the go-to-market journey and spearhead our broader marketing function.
At HumanFirst we are fully remote so we look forward to you joining us from anywhere in the US.
What you will do:
- Customer segmentation & product positioning: Operate as the voice of our customers, defining value propositions and market-facing narratives for our products. Spend time with customers so that you can craft the best positioning for HumanFirst’s products. Know their business, jobs to be done, and workflows. Empathize with the problems they experience and what motivates them. Then teach this to the rest of the HumanFirst team and use it to inform your positioning.
- Product marketing collateral strategy and creation: Learn how HumanFirst can meet the needs of our sales leads and customers, identify where content is needed to help them move faster, and then produce that content.
- Sales & partnerships enablement: Partner with our sales team to pursue strategic partners to distribute or provide additional products & services. Then build the pitch decks and work with product & design to create the customer-facing content that sales needs to educate our customers.
What you have:
- 5+ years (majority in B2B software) of product marketing experience in early stage companies, ideally in life sciences or health tech.
- Passion for understanding how and why customers use a product. As a natural storyteller, you can easily translate that knowledge into compelling positioning and content.
- Detail-oriented project manager that not only builds the strategy for projects such as product launches and content initiatives, but also works across the organization to get it done.
- Excellence in prioritization, self-direction and dele-gating work in a fast-paced environment. You’re a natural owner of your work and balance both the tactical and the strategic to drive projects end-to-end.
- Executive-level presence with customers. You are comfortable and excited to be customer-facing and can communicate effectively with them to tell our story.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity ($110,000-$170,000) -- Total compensation also includes generous equity and benefits
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible time off and 11+ company holidays per year
- 401(k) plan with company matching up to 4%
- Paid parental leave for birthing parents (12 weeks) and non-birthing parents (8 weeks)
- Fertility and family planning benefits through Carrot ($25,000 lifetime benefit)
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up ($1,250 every three years)
- Wellness benefit ($2,000 every two years)
- Annual learning & development stipends ($1,000 per year)
- 20+ leadership coaching sessions per year (2x/ month)
- Company charity matching contributions
HumanFirst is an Equal Opportunity Employer.