Los Angeles, California
The Label /
Hume is a groundbreaking music and entertainment company creating the next generation of virtual music artists.
We blend immersive storytelling, direct to fan engagement, and bleeding edge visual tools to create new artist experiences.
We are reimagining what it means to be an artist, what it means to be a fan.
For more information visit wearehume.com.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking a passionate and motivated A&R Intern to join the Hume team and immerse themselves in the world of music discovery and artist development.
The A&R Intern will work collaboratively with our Label team, diving into the talent scouting process, nurturing artist relationships, and supporting the execution of a visionary strategy for our artists' success.
At Hume, we value innovation, creativity, and authenticity. If you have an ear for talent, a love for music, and a desire to contribute to the growth and development of artists in a technology-driven environment, this is the opportunity for you. Join us in making engaging and transformative connections between artists and audiences, and play a vital role in shaping the future of music at Hume.
What You'll Do
- Providing the A&R team with extensive Artist and song research and identifying opportunities such as independent artists and songs using both personal research and software.
- Work with various social media platformsAssist in the tracking of artists leads from identification to signing
- Work with A&R Team to assist in projects related to developing and maintaining relationships within the creative community, cultivating a strong network of artists, songwriters, producers, engineers, managers, studios, and other creatives
- May assist A&R’s in the gathering of song files & links for recent signings
- Day-to-day office tasks and administrative work as needed.
Who You Are
- 1+ years of relevant internship or full-time work experience, preferably in music or entertainment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) both with internal and external teams
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Extremely organized with superior time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under tight schedules while maintaining production of high quality work
- Knowledge of web3 is a bonus but absolutely not required. A willingness to learn is a must!
- Candidates must be based in the LA area and be able to come to the office once a week.
$18.50 - $20 an hour