Remote - USA or Canada /
HyperComply is the new way to do security due diligence. Powered by machine learning, HyperComply is the fastest way to complete security questionnaires for vendors and purchasers.
Every business needs software, and most companies are required to assess the security risk of a software vendor before bringing them on board. Vendors spend countless hours answering security questionnaires instead of selling, and purchasers waste time sending, reviewing, and managing security due diligence instead of focusing on their core business. Help us build a category-defining business and re-define how trust is brokered between businesses.
Founded in 2019, HyperComply is an entirely remote company with employees across the US and Canada. We’re strong advocates of work-life balance, employee empowerment, and diversity in the workplace. We’re a well-capitalized startup with a fast-growing team, supported by some of the top VCs in North America.
About the role
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to join our Marketing team and contribute across a wide range of growth initiatives in order to drive pipeline and new customer acquisition. This person will have the opportunity to work on many marketing channels, including paid acquisition, email marketing, SEO, website management, conversion rate optimization, marketing ops, and analytics.
- Marketing Analytics: Define growth KPIs and help us measure, optimize, and scale our marketing efforts.
- Website: Create landing pages, follow SEO best practices, and run a/b tests to improve our website conversion rate.
- Paid: Support our paid strategy and help execute SEM and social ads.
- SEO & Content Distribution: Distribute content across email, social, and continue to grow inbound via SEO.
- Marketing to Sales Handoff: Work closely with Sales drive qualified leads that convert to opportunities.
- You have worked in marketing at a startup or fast-paced company
- You have expertise in 1-2 areas of digital marketing, and are interested in learning new channels, including: paid acquisition, email marketing, SEO, website management, conversion rate optimization, marketing ops, and analytics
- You’re familiar with basic marketing tools (ex: Google Analytics and Hubspot) and you can quickly learn new tools
- You are goal oriented, and always try to connect your work to a broader objective
- You’re a naturally curious person who brings a learning mindset to your job
- You’re a self starter who isn’t afraid to take risks (knowing your team has your back!)
We have you covered
Fully remote company
Flexible working hours
Unlimited PTO Policy (3 week minimum)
Generous work from home budget / home office subsidy
Comprehensive health benefits
Good times !
HyperComply is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to try to accommodate any individual needs. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance. We understand that experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.