Account Executive (Full Cycle)
Remote - USA or Canada /
HyperComply is the new way to do security due diligence. Powered by machine learning, HyperComply is the fastest way to complete security questionnaires for vendors and purchasers.
Every business needs software, and most companies are required to assess the security risk of a software vendor before bringing them on board. Vendors spend countless hours answering security questionnaires instead of selling, and purchasers waste time sending, reviewing, and managing security due diligence instead of focusing on their core business. Help us build a category-defining business and re-define how trust is brokered between businesses.
Founded in 2019, HyperComply is an entirely remote company with employees across the US and Canada. We’re strong advocates of work-life balance, employee empowerment, and diversity in the workplace. We’re a well-capitalized startup with a fast-growing team, supported by some of the top VCs in North America.
If you’re currently in a Business Development role at a SaaS business and ready to take the next step in your career, we’d love to speak with you!
This is a remote position for applicants located in Canada or the United States.
- Build your own book of business through outbound prospecting, trade show events, & etc.
- Navigate fast and high volume sales cycles to bring on new clients.
- Manage relationships with clients that you bring on to drive expansion revenue.
- Forecast pipeline and revenue generated on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Perform demonstrations of HyperComply for potential customers.
Experience you will bring:
- Outbound business development experience within SaaS.
- Track record of exceeding expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace and high growth startup environment
Nice to have:
- Experience using Salesforce
- Experience using Salesloft
- An understanding of the SaaS security & compliance ecosystem
We have you covered
Fully remote company
Flexible working hours
Unlimited PTO Policy (3 week minimum)
Generous work from home budget / home office subsidy
Comprehensive health benefits
Good times !
HyperComply is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to try to accommodate any individual needs. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance. We understand that experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.