Product Marketing Manager
Remote - USA or Canada /
HyperComply is the new way to do security due diligence. Powered by machine learning, HyperComply is the fastest way to complete security questionnaires for vendors and purchasers.
Every business needs software, and most companies are required to assess the security risk of a software vendor before bringing them on board. Vendors spend countless hours answering security questionnaires instead of selling, and purchasers waste time sending, reviewing, and managing security due diligence instead of focusing on their core business. Help us build a category-defining business and re-define how trust is brokered between businesses.
Founded in 2019, HyperComply is an entirely remote company with employees across the US and Canada. We’re strong advocates of work-life balance, employee empowerment, and diversity in the workplace. We’re a well-capitalized startup with a fast-growing team, supported by some of the top VCs in North America.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Gain a deep understanding of our audience, develop our positioning and messaging, and communicate about the product to our audience.
- Positioning: Develop and execute strategies to improve our product positioning against competitor and homegrown solutions.
- Messaging: Craft compelling messages that can be tested across brand and performance marketing channels (emails, web, etc)
- Launches: Collaborate with Product, Sales, and CS stakeholders to plan and execute product launches including messaging, channel strategy, and measurement.
- Lifecycle marketing: Create content and messaging for email nurture campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Content strategy: We want to become the destination for learning about third-party security best practices and use SEO to acquire new users. You’ll work with contractors and future content marketing hires to make this happen.
- You have experience working in (or leading!) a high-performing product marketing team.
- You have a knack for taking complicated or technical concepts and turning them into compelling stories
- You’re able to balance strategic vision and operational excellence, from setting high-level strategy to getting in the weeds planning launches and doing competitive research. This is an early-stage startup and you will have the opportunity to do both!
- You are excellent at product marketing fundamentals: positioning, messaging, launch management, and partner marketing.
- You understand channel, content, and comms strategy in addition to product marketing strategy, and how to leverage each to achieve marketing objectives.
- You’ve written short-form and long-form content, and can point to examples of your writing.
- You've developed marketing strategies and tactics that put the customer first, while hitting growth goals at the same time.
We have you covered
Fully remote company
Flexible working hours
Unlimited PTO Policy (3 week minimum)
Generous work from home budget / home office subsidy
Comprehensive health benefits
Good times !
HyperComply is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to try to accommodate any individual needs. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance. We understand that experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.