Senior Software Engineer
Abacus Works is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on Hyperlane, the first permissionless interoperability layer!
The Hyperlane protocol is pioneering permissionless and modular interoperability. Providing developers with an API to connect between blockchains, Hyperlane is the first tool that allows anyone to add interoperability capabilities to any chain, without having to deal with any gatekeeping! Hyperlane's modular security stack means developers can configure and customize their security to their needs, always remaining in control.
Come build the interchain with us!
Learn more at docs.hyperlane.xyz
In this role you will
* Build out core functionality of the protocol (e.g. interchain gas payments)
* Develop libraries, APIs, services, and documentation for developers building with Hyperlane (e.g. an interchain block explorer)
* Deploy and maintain on and off-chain production services
For this role you have or are:
* 2+ years of experience working with Ethereum or similar blockchain-based smart contract platforms
* Strong communication skillsAbility to operate independently under uncertainty
* Strong sense of initiative and ownership
* The drive, intensity, and motivation to perform at a world class levelAre a crypto native
*BONUS: Experience working on developer products
£100,000 - £250,000 a year