Senior Smart Contract Engineer
Abacus Works is looking for a Senior Smart Contract Engineer to work on Hyperlane, the first permissionless interoperability layer!
The Hyperlane protocol is pioneering permissionless and modular interoperability. Providing developers with an API to connect between blockchains, Hyperlane is the first tool that allows anyone to add interoperability capabilities to any chain, without having to deal with any gatekeeping! Hyperlane's modular security stack means developers can configure and customize their security to their needs, always remaining in control.
Come build the interchain with us!
Learn more at docs.hyperlane.xyz
In this role you will
* Design, implement, and optimize the smart contracts that underpin the Hyperlane interchain messaging API
* Design and implement novel economic primitives that secure the Hyperlane interchain messaging API
* Set and maintain smart contract security best practices
* BONUS: Help grow the team
For this role you have or are
* 2+ years designing, building, and maintaining smart contract protocols in production
* Expert level knowledge of the EVM or other smart contract execution environments
* A crypto-native
* The drive, intensity, and motivation to perform at a world class level
* BONUS: Self describe as a "gas golfer"BONUS: Experience building in Solana, Cosmwasm, or Move-based execution environments
£100,000 - £250,000 a year