Abacus Works is looking for a Developer Relations Engineer to work on Hyperlane, the first permissionless interoperability layer!
The Hyperlane protocol is pioneering permissionless and modular interoperability. Providing developers with an API to connect between blockchains, Hyperlane is the first tool that allows anyone to add interoperability capabilities to any chain, without having to deal with any gatekeeping! Hyperlane's modular security stack means developers can configure and customize their security to their needs, always remaining in control.
Come build the interchain with us!
Learn more at docs.hyperlane.xyz
In this role you will
- Organize workshops and hackathons for developers building with Hyperlane
- Build tutorials and documentation for the Hyperlane platform
- Attend conferences and workshops to get Hyperlane known in the broader Crypto community
- Be the point-of-contact for developers building with Hyperlane
- Shape the protocol roadmap and inform Hyperlane's developer acquisition strategy based on feedback and insight gathered from developers
For this role you have or are
- 2+ years of experience working on developer platforms
- 2+ years of experience working with Ethereum or similar smart contract platforms
- 2+ years working with Typescript
- A crypto native
- Ability to operate independently under uncertainty
- Strong sense of initiative and ownership
- The drive, intensity, and motivation to perform at a world class level
Annual Salary Range: $100-250k