Freelance Project Manager
Project Management /
Who We Are
Impekable is an Inc. 5000 full-service digital agency that specializes in product strategy, user experience, and web & mobile development with deep expertise from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies. We are a highly-collaborative agency with multi-faceted creatives dedicated to helping organizations build memorable, human-centric digital experiences.
We are seeking a client-facing, extremely organized and professional freelance Project Manager to support digital project initiatives. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly motivated, engaging group of developers, digital designers, project managers, and account leads through the design and development of digital and mobile experiences!
Who You Are
Our ideal candidate is someone who has agency experience with mobile and digital design/development, is well-versed in agile processes, thrives in a fast-paced environment, and takes complete ownership of projects from beginning to end. You’ll be working closely with our other project managers, designers, developers, and the executive team during every phase of our projects.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage all aspects of complex digital and mobile projects from inception to conclusion including resourcing, timeline, and profitability.
- Serve as a point-of-contact between our clients, engineering and design teams.
- Maintain strong client-facing analytical, oral and written communications.
- Respond promptly to inquiries about projects, identify next steps, and raise risks where needed.
- Facilitate and troubleshoot roadblocks ensuring the highest degree of quality for all deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional project team members, including designers, engineers, and senior-level stakeholders.
- Take ownership of and be proactive in driving strategic initiatives for our clients with the team.
- Possess strong interpersonal and problem solving capabilities.
- Pay keen attention to detail and accurately review projects for quality assurance.
- Can efficiently juggle multiple projects and diverse stakeholders with a people-centered approach.
- Enjoy working with culturally diverse teammates to create an effective and collaborative work environment.
- At least 5 years of project management experience in a fast-paced interactive digital agency with experience working as a freelance consultant.
- Proven experience in establishing and managing agreed upon scope of work, on time, on budget.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of various project-management systems and tools. The tools we use include ClickUp, Jira, Confluence, Box, Google Suite and Slack for internal communications.
Benefits & Perks
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects with exciting clients in the digital and mobile tech space!
- 100% remote work-from-home
- Exposure to latest technology
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.