Sales and Account Management /
Who We Are
Impekable is an Inc. 5000 full-service digital agency that specializes in product strategy, user experience, and web & mobile development with deep expertise from start-ups to Fortune 1000 companies. We are a 100% fully-remote, highly-collaborative organization, passionate about creating beautiful and intuitive experiences for our users and clients. We are multi-faceted creatives dedicated to helping organizations build memorable, human-centric digital experiences. We are seeking a thoughtful and empathetic Account Manager to join our dynamic team.
Who You Are
You are experienced in successfully managing new and existing business partnerships, with an excellent track record of building and delivering upon account management strategy in the digital web or mobile solutions space. You are a trusted advisor for your clients, working to help them reach their goals by working in concert with Impekable’s team
What You’ll be Doing
- Nurture and grow client relationships to provide world-class customer service by working together with the CEO and internal team members.
- Cultivate established, warm leads through all facets of project lifecycle from initial conceptualization through launch and post-implementation.
- Review incoming leads and speak directly with new prospects, acting as the main point of contact for new business opportunities.
- Utilize knowledge of and passion for the digital space to advise clients on innovative solutions to solve their business needs.
- Partner with clients through all aspects of business negotiation from pre-sales discovery through contract negotiations and closing.
- Manage relationships through the successful completion of the project.
- Keep connected and in touch with existing projects by interfacing with business leaders on current books of business demands and projects.
- Accurately track, monitor, and maintain all new and potential customer engagement activities through email, phone and virtual/onsite meetings using Slack and HubSpot.
- Perform follow-up and document findings to upper management.
- Working closely with the Finance team to ensure proper billing and revenue receipt.
- Collaborate with CEO on establishing lasting relationships with existing clients through email, phone, and in-person visits.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in account management, preferably from a digital web or mobile agency environment.
- Experience leading clients through all stages of the sales funnel.
- Passion for the technology space; digital software design & development agency experience desired.
- Positive and ambitious outlook.
- Exceptional communications skills and ability to present across all levels of an organization from individual contributors to C-Suite partners.
- Excellent time management and organizational capabilities using tools including CRM (HubSpot and/or Salesforce) as well as project management tools (Jira preferred) and Slack.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.