At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As Inscribe's VP Engineering you will be responsible for creating and nurturing a world-class engineering team. You will be tasked with championing our culture, enabling us to execute in a predictable manner and representing the engineering team within and outside the company.
- Lead our engineering organization and manage, coach, and support a team of engineers
- Scale the engineering team by hiring and retaining exceptional talent and designing organizations, systems, and tools to help us scale effectively and do our best work
- Establish a world-class engineering culture dedicated to performance, quality, and impact
- Bring a high level of technical expertise, guidance, and decision making to all areas of the organization including our core fraud detection, machine learning, infrastructure, internal tools, and DevOps.
- Collaborate across the company on strategic planning, product development, and execution
- 5+ years experience managing and growing a team of engineers in a high growth environment
- Strong technical abilities with expertise in a research and development environment while also demonstrating experience in product engineering, infrastructure and DevOps.
- Demonstrated experience in scaling teams including the hiring and organisational design of a growing team.
- Have a deep understanding of the importance of processes and a strong culture
- Highly collaborative across product, design and business functions and passionate about solving customers needs
- Experience at a B2B SaaS company or fraud detection company a plus
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working