San Francisco /
At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
We are hiring our first Solutions Engineer to work alongside our sales team to help us win deals and ensure long term customer success. You will be part of the customer journey throughout the sales process as well as post-sales to ensure continued customer success.
- Pre-sale, you will help identify a customer’s business challenges and create a unique solution to present back to their decision-makers, illustrating value and benefits via an engaging story.
- During PoCs and post-sale, you will monitor customer usage and engage with our sales team or customers directly when opportunities for improvements arise.
You will have a direct and measurable impact on revenue, work daily with product and customers, and as the first Solution Engineer at Inscribe, you’ll have a unique opportunity to build processes for all of those things and more!
We are a hard-working and passionate team who are invested in each others’ success. Over the last year, our team has grown tremendously and we are excited to bring new team members onto the team to offer a new perspective and make us better!
- Lead the technical side of our sales process, including identifying potential use cases, providing technical guidance, conveying technical value and understanding unique technical requirements
- Assist with the development of presentations, demos, and prototypes of Inscribe to articulate use-cases and value to prospective customers
- Identify technical customer pain points to ensure there is a good product fit
- Partner with the sales and engineering team to move deals to close
- Supporting the sales team in completing security, compliance, and data privacy assessments from potential customers
- Scope, align and execute mutual evaluation plans with the customer to ensure they are effectively learning, extracting value, and engaging with our product
- Monitor customer usage during PoCs and post-sale to ensure our customers are getting the maximum value from our product and ensure our engineering team are receiving the correct insights to make product decisions
- Educate a variety of audiences on both technical and functional product concepts (i.e. platform demos, implementation reviews, workshops, proofs of concept, executive readouts)
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features
- Document and communicate product feedback and product-related challenges from the field
- Prior experience working with an API SaaS product
- Passion for learning, empathizing and connecting with prospective customers and their priorities
- Excitement for contributing new ideas to a quickly growing team and challenging the status quo while remaining open to feedback
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales role working with 5/6-figure deals
- Technically adept and experience working with APIs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An appetite for self-improvement and seeking new information
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working