Sales Development Representative
San Francisco /
At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will build top-of-funnel sales opportunities with outbound prospecting and by qualifying inbound requests. In this role, you will have the opportunity to deliver our fraud detection solution to industry-leading companies.
- Source leads via outbound prospecting
- Respond to customer requests from our website and other channels
- Qualify potential customers
- Contact potential new customers across various channels
- Set meetings between prospects and our Account Executives
- Become proficient using lead generation and CRM tools
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging and conversation rates
- 1-2 years in outbound-focused sales or another customer-oriented background (support, customer service)
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Curious and not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Great listener and storyteller
- Experience selling software technology
- Have a degree in business or a related area
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working