San Francisco or Dublin /
At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
A product manager at Inscribe drives forward our product vision by delivering surprisingly delightful solutions to address our customers' pain points. You will be given the opportunity to work closely with customers to uncover unique insights and bring these insights through the full product development lifecycle.
- Ship features from ideation through development, launch and measurement.
- Become the voice of the customer by talking to customers and engaging with the community regularly.
- Communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can work on
- Balance new features, improvements, and bug fixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Follow feature development end-to-end; provide guidance and feedback to engineers; ensure everyone is aligned
- Define and analyze metrics to guide product development
- Contribute to documentation, blog posts, demos, and marketing materials for product features
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working