Customer Success Manager
San Francisco /
At Inscribe, we want to change the way businesses trust their customers. Today, businesses are losing billions every year to fraudulent applications from customers that contain misleading and false information. Lending companies, insurers, governments, and marketplaces all suffer these huge losses. We want to change this by analysing customer applications to predict if a customer is fraudulent.
We are based in San Francisco, CA with an engineering office in Dublin, Ireland. We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors including Y Combinator, Crosslink Capital, Uncork Capital, and SV Angel.
Inscribe is seeking an entrepreneurial customer success manager to lead our customer success function. You will be a core member of our go-to-market team and collaborate closely with our customers to ensure they are successful and receive maximum value from Inscribe. You will work with teams across Inscribe to coordinate support for customers and relay feedback to the sales, product, engineering teams. You’ll be responsible for the proof-of-concept and post-sale customer lifecycle and aligning internal efforts to drive customer success. This will be a high impact role with the mandate to build a world-class customer success function from the ground up. We have ambitious goals as a company that are dependent on our customer's happiness, and in turn dependent on a strong customer success team.
- Lead our proof-of-concept and post-sale engagements to ensure our customers are successful
- Build close relationships with our customers to understand their needs with the goal of maximising value
- Manage the onboarding and implementation process, including the design and execution of personalised plans for key accounts
- Drive adoption and engagement by acting as a trusted customer advisor and become an expert in fraud detection and automation
- Proactively identify opportunities for account expansions and growth
- Perform quarterly business reviews with our customers to align on performance metrics, business needs, product roadmap and feedback
- Act as a voice of the customer within internal team discussions. Collaborate with the product team to address customer feedback and incorporate insights into our product roadmap
- Triage technical issues with the customer and appropriate team members
- Own key success metrics such as NPS, retention, and account growth and report on customer health through weekly status updates and ad-hoc customer reviews
- 5+ experience in a B2B customer success role
- You have exceptional relationship building and communication skills
- You are obsessed over customer needs and making customers happy
- You are relentlessly resourceful in achieving your goals
- A true team player and enjoy working with cross-functional teams
- You have a strong ability to communicate complex ideas and data in a simple and professional form
- You are a natural leader with an ability to rally others around a mission
- You have experience coordinating multiple projects with both internal and external stakeholders
- You have the ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and verbal formats to customers and team members
At Inscribe, we are building a company and culture where everyone can produce their best work. To achieve this, we are creating an environment that is inclusive of diverse backgrounds and encourages a sustainable work-life balance.
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Fast-paced work environment with a unique opportunity to assume significant responsibility
- Paid health care, complete work from home setup, and fitness reimbursements
- Flexible hours and remote working